Membership has its benefits.
Join or renew your membership today!
Benefits of Membership
The Arkansas Nurse Practitioner Association is a non-profit organization, guided by a board of directors who provide leadership to assure that the mission and goals of ANPA are achieved. Membership is open to Nurse Practitioners of all specialties, NP students in an NP program of study, and retired NPs. ANPA extends affiliate memberships to professional and healthcare groups who are supportive of the mission and goals of ANPA.
Nurse Practitioners who join the ANPA will automatically become members of the districts in which they live. These districts are being identified and developed. Membership to ANPA is tax deductible.
The mission of ANPA will be met through educational meetings and conferences intended to provide CEs relevant to NP practice, networking opportunities, legislative and practice updates, and the building of the NP community and support of other APRN and nursing colleagues.
The Arkansas Nurse Practitioner Association invites you to become a member of Arkansas’ first state association dedicated to the professional Nurse Practitioner.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Statewide network of Arkansas Nurse Practitioners, providing opportunities for rapid communication and accessibility of NP news as ANPA members work towards raising the “Voice” of NPs in Arkansas.
- Important state and national NP news and updates as they develop. See your colleagues recognized at ANPA.
- Announcements of professional meetings, jobs, leadership opportunities, and national and state conferences.
- Continuing education specific to NP practice through CEU offerings and the annual conference held by ANPA.
- Members only Resources.
- Search for job opportunities and post your CV.
- District membership to all state ANPA members and a $10 discount for American Association of Nurse Practitioners Association (AANP).
- Opportunities for leadership development. Chair or become a member of an ANPA task group, such as: education, governance, governmental affairs, marketing, development, policy & procedure development, strategic and conference planning, website and membership.