More conference news!
Have an entertaining educational experience with Barb Bancroft.
Barb is presents internationally on pathophysiology, physical assessment and pharmacology. Her presentations are engaging and applicable to every day clinical practice. Her witty, upbeat style makes learning fun. She is one presenter you won't want to miss.
Saturday's topic is: Interpretation of Lab Tests with a Pharmaceutical Focus.
Dr. Monica Lo will impart the State of Management of Atrial Fibrillation. Jacque Valley discusses Venous Disease. Kelly Hall will present Outpatient Physiological Monitoring for Heart Failure Patients. Carmen Perez will update us on 2015 APRN Guidelines for Acute Care. Nicole Ward clears the air on Vaping: The New Smoking.
Need to brush up on prescribing? The following sessions have been approved for pharmacology hours:
- Jill Hasley – Legislative Update for APRNs and Process for ASBN Notification of Illegal/Unethical Nurse Behaviors
- Dr. Katherine Darling – Depression vs. Bipolar Disorder: How Do I Treat?
- LaVerta Miller – Pain Management in Primary Care
- Barb Bancroft – Interpretation of Lab Tests With a Pharmaceutical Focus
- Carmen Perez – 2015 APRN Guideline Update – Acute Care
This program is approved for 12.0 contact hour(s) of continuing education (which includes 6.6 hours of pharmacology) by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Program ID 16032128. This program was planned in accordance with AANP CE Standards and Policies.