Volunteer Opportunities with ANPA
ANPA Wants You!
The Arkansas Nurse Practitioner Association is calling for members who want to be engaged in their profession. Have you been looking for a way to get involved? We have the solution! The ANPA conference committee plans our conferences and we know you can help with the many details that go into planning these conferences. ANPA has made it their goal for these to be exceptional in content, quality, and organization.
- Involvment in creating the vision for the conference
- Help in strategic planning and decision making
- Work with other Nurse Practitioners across the Arkansas
- Strengthen your communication, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Organization & professionalism
- Leadership skills & outgoing personality
- Communication & listening
- Follow-through and willingness to support your team
If planning a conference is not your forte, we have additional opportunities for volunteering with the ANPA. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.