Good News! The Arkansas Nurse Practitioner Association will have a table at the August 6, 2016 Members Meeting and Conference this Saturday for ANPA members who would like to be engaged in their profession. There will be opportunity to discuss opportunities of involvement or complete volunteer forms. ANPA has made it their goal to be exceptional in content, quality, and organization.
- Involvement in the association and your profession
- Help strategic planning and decision making of the ANPA
- Work with other Nurse Practitioners across Arkansas
- Strengthen your communication, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Organization & professionalism
- Leadership skills & outgoing personality
- Communication & listening
- Follow-through and willingness to support your team
If interested in volunteering with the ANPA, there will be volunteer forms available at the Volunteer table at the conference or you may bring your completed forms from the ANPA website to the Volunteer Table. CVs are welcome to help introduce yourself to the Association.
Visit the Volunteer page for more informaton!