How to easily send a letter to your legislator
Some people have had trouble with finding the TAKE ACTION tabs on nursesforarkansas.com. Below are the simple directions. Go there today and send letters that are pre-written for you or customize them for your representative. It is easy and only takes a few minutes.
- Go to the website nursesforarkansas.com
- In the right hand, upper corner, find and hit TAKE ACTION which is in green
- A new page will have a black box with a "campaign" on it - find this
- Click on the TAKE ACTION (or click here) at the bottom right of the black box
- Enter your information if you haven't already been on the site
- At the bottom of the page there is a "send message" button
- Customizing the message is best but use the pre-written if you want
- If you have registered before, your information is stored if you click "remember me"
- Hit the send message and the message will go to your representative
- THAT'S IT!
- NOW - return to TAKE ACTION (or click here) tab and when you are on the page with the black box, on the bottom left is ACTIONS and 4 advocacy campaigns (or click here) are there.
- Hit that and you will be brought to another letter for our other bills where you can send another letter to your legislator
The Arkansas Nurse Practitioner Association Legislative and Policy Committee