Educational Grant Application is Open for Fall 2021
The Arkansas Nurse Practitioner Association (ANPA) is pleased to announce the application for a $500 educational grant for an active student member of ANPA. This grant will be awarded in August 2021.
The applicant must be enrolled in a Nurse Practitioner (NP) master’s, post-master’s, or Doctoral NP program. The grant is a one-time monetary award given directly to the recipient. See the attached Survey Monkey for application. The application criteria is below.
Criteria for eligibility include:
- Hold a current, active Arkansas RN License
- Be a resident of Arkansas
- Current member of ANPA for at least 6 months
- US citizen or legal resident
- Initial NP licensure applicants will have completed at least one semester of accredited NP program and submit a verification letter from the NP program director stating your current enrollment status and number of hours for upcoming semester enrollment
- Post-master’s certificate and DNP students must submit verification letter from the NP program director stating your current enrollment status and number of hours for upcoming semester enrollment
- Provide a copy of the most recent official transcript and hold a current GPA of 3.2 or greater
- Provide a copy of NP program of study requirements
- Provide two letters of professional reference
- Submit a typed personal letter describing overall educational and career goals. Include why you want to become a nurse practitioner or attain a new NP concentration and why you should be considered for the grant. The letter needs to be 500 words or less
- Applicant cannot be a member of the ANPA board of directors or a family member of an ANPA board member
Application deadline will be June 18, 2021 for the August 2021 grant.
Survey Monkey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PQ6FZGQ