Call for Abstracts - Posters
Posted about 1 year ago in Conference
2022 Arkansas Nurse Practitioner Association Annual Conference
“Nurse Practitioners – The Natural Choice”
Robinson Center, Little Rock, Arkansas
April 1 & 2, 2022
We are seeking additional poster abstracts for the 2022 Arkansas Nurse Practitioner Association Annual Conference!
Share you passion and hard work.
Posters should reflect topics of interest to nurse practitioners, such as:
- Evidence-based practice recommendations
- Case studies
- Practice innovations
- Completed projects or research studies
- Other topics that can be depicted in poster format
Final selection will be based on the quality and clarity of the abstract proposal and relevance to the contemporary nurse practitioner environment.
Abstract must be received electronically by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, January 31, 2022. Submit proposals through the Google form: CLICK HERE. If you are unable to follow the link please cut and paste this link into your web browser: https://forms.gle/CuMeNXzViKEVF2gJ6
All submissions will be automatically acknowledged via e-mail.
Presenters will be notified of acceptance by February 14, 2022.
- Title of poster: Title may not exceed 15 words.
- Authors: Provide name, e-mail, phone contact, and organizational affiliation for first author. Include name(s) and email address(es) for additional authors/presenters.
- Indicate one or more of these categories for your presentation: primary care, acute care, pediatrics, mental health, older adult, practice issues, or other.
- Body: Provide a summary of your presentation in 300 words or less. Include: purpose, review of literature, implications for NPs, and summary of innovation of practice. For completed research/quality improvement projects include methods and results.
- One (1) learning objective. (As a result of this presentation, the attendee will …)
- Indicate that you will be available to present April 1, 2022..
- Funding source: If presentation has been funded in full or part by a grant, list the funding agency at the end of the abstract.
- References are not required for the abstract submission process.