"Charter Memberships": there is still time
There has been nearly daily growth in the membership of Arkansas Nurse Practitioner Association. We are closing in on our first hundred memberships as "Charter Members". If you are following ANPA, why don't you join us now? Some of the benefits of membership are listed below:
- Members only evidence based guidelines and clinical information
- Members only resources
- Job opportunities are posted
- National and local news and update
- Discounted members registration for meetings and Conferences
- A $10 discount for membership of American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- NP focused education, information, and news
- ANPA will be the "Voice" of NPs in Arkansas as we grow in strength and numbers
- Networking opportunities
- Additional member benefits are being explored
Note: A general membership meeting and CE opportunity will be announced shortly. Stay tuned for more information and announcement of the date. We are looking at July for our first business meeting.
As Charter Members, you are the first who will help determine our direction and choose our leadership team. You are the first who will have the opportunity to run for elected offices and have volunteer opportunities. You are the "early adopters" of our association and demonstrate your passion and commttment to the professional practice of NPs in AR. You are key to our success as an association.
Your interim board