Call for Poster Abstracts
Arkansas Nurse Practitioner Association 2021 Annual Conference
“Nurse Practitioners – The Natural Choice”
Hot Springs Convention Center, Hot Springs, Arkansas
October 22 & 23, 2021
We enthusiastically invite you to share your expertise and knowledge with fellow nurse practitioners at the Arkansas Nurse Practitioner Association 2021 Annual Conference!
What are you passionate about? Share it with your fellow NPs.
We are seeking additional poster presentations for the 2021 conference. If you have completed a research or quality improvement project in the last few years or have an interesting case study, this is the perfect time to share.
Posters will be presented on Friday, October 22, 2021.
Abstract must be received electronically by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 16, 2021. CLICK HERE to submit proposals through the Google form. If you are unable to follow the link please cut and paste this link: https://forms.gle/72h5SELFpgevVjt89
Presenters will be notified of acceptance by August 13, 2021. Notification will be sent to the primary author of record only.
- Information should be applicable to NP practice environments
- Completed research/quality improvement projects
- Case studies
- Practice guidelines
- Title of presentation: Title may not exceed 15 words.
- Authors: Provide name, e-mail, phone contact, and organizational affiliation for the first author. Include name(s) and email address(es) for additional authors/presenters.
- Indicate one or more of these categories for your presentation: primary care, acute care, pediatrics, mental health, older adult, practice issues, or other.
- Provide a summary of your presentation in 300 words or less. Include: purpose, review of literature, implications for NPs, summary of innovation of practice. For completed research/quality improvement projects include methods and results.
- Include one (1) learning objective.
- Funding source: If presentation has been funded in full or part by a grant, list the funding agency at the end of the abstract.
- References are not required for the abstract submission process.
Posters should not exceed 72” x 48”. Posters will be on display October 22, with presenters being at their poster at designated times.
Questions regarding abstract submissions?
Contact: Leonie DeClerk, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, Education Committee Chair at Education@anpassociation.org.